Water Maze CLT-300 Modular Clarifier System Base
- Can be used as a pre-treatment, post-treatment or as a stand-alone water treatment system.
The CLT-300 is an above-ground, cone-bottom tank used to enhance existing pit water treatment systems that may be too small or do not provide adequate pre-treatment. With its 300-gallon capacity, this cone-bottom tank can provide lower clean-out maintenance costs compared to many in-ground pit systems.
- Ideal for oil/water separation.
- Utilizes cross-linked polyethylene cone-bottom tanks with steep, 55-degree slopes for maximum solids separation.
- Each tank has a full open top with removable lid and includes heavy duty metal stand with cradle.
- These base models are also incorporated into other Water Maze clarifier models and can be an economical alternative to expensive pit water treatment system reconstruction costs.
Vehicle Wash Servicing & Repair