Electrostatic Sprayer – Backpack
- Electrostatic sprayers use less disinfectant – a gallon is able to cover a much greater area as compared to other types of sprayers.
- Victory Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer
Ideal for all areas. Differs from other disinfectant sprayers in that a positive charge is applied to the disinfectant solution as it exits the spray nozzle. These charged particles are naturally attracted to and adhere to negative-charged surfaces (most things are naturally negatively charged). Provides coverage on complex and hard to reach surfaces, and wraps around objects, so spray gets into tight cracks, crevices and areas that traditional cleaning methods can’t reach.
- 75% faster, 65% less chemical (than a traditional hand pump sprayer)
- Battery operated electrostatic sprayer | Full charge provides four hours of operation
- Can be used with disinfectants like Vital Oxide (link)
- Includes spray nozzle and hose, battery and charger
- Removable backpack tank holds 2.25 gallons | Covers up to 23,000 square feet with each full tank
- Adjust spray between settings of 40, 80 and 110 microns