Water Maze WB Evaporator
- Submerged Combustion Wastewater Evaporator
The WB series is the first to use the extra high efficient submerged combustion technology to deliver 100% heat exchanger efficiency sending the heat directly into the water, not up a vent stack, creating significant operational and energy cost savings.
- Evaporator applications normally have smaller volumes of wastewaters with characteristics that are too complex and expensive for traditional treatment methods. The process of evaporation is a thermal exchange of heat into the body of water.
- Top-of the-line immersion tube jet burner components, with a solid-state flame control monitor.
- Temperatures up to 2000°F.
- Waste streams up to 120 gallons per hour.
- Auto purge, auto start/stop and auto fill come standard.
- Heat-resistant, heavy-duty stainless steel sparger tube.