Food grade

Vital Oxide – One product, so many safe solutions!

  • CDC-approved
  • EPA-registered disinfectant cleaner.
  • Ready to use.
  • Food grade.
Thumbnail of


Keep your employees, family, customers and the public safe! VitalOxide disinfectant is a CDC-approved and EPA-registered disinfectant cleaner, mold killer and super effective odor eliminator. Non-irritating to the skin and non-corrosive to treated articles. Ready to use with no mixing required. NO PPE required.

This powerful formula is one product with numerous solutions, making it cost-effective. Kills 99.999% of bacteria, including the SARS-CoV (COVID-19) and Noro Virus, in less than 60 seconds, delivering greater results than other disinfectant products. Dwell time protocol for COVID-19: 10 minutes.

Vital Oxide is one part stable Chlorine Dioxide and one part water, no mixing, safe for use around both humans and animals. Can be used as an industrial disinfectant cleaner, or be diluted further, to be used as a sanitizer. The best choice because it is easy to apply on a variety of surfaces, and used in sprayers.


  • Residential, Commercial, & Hospital Disinfectant
  • Food Contact Sanitizer - NSF Registered (D2) Sanitizer
  • Effective against COVID-19, Parvo, Noro Virus, Staph & Strep, E. Coli, and tuberculosis.
  • Allergen Eliminator | Odor Eliminator | Mold and Mildew Inhibitor
  • HVAC and Air Ducts | Soft Surface Sanitizer
  • Available in liquid and wipes.